InTouch Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling specialist physician care anytime, anywhere. We are looking for an eager, self-starting Fleet Operations Analyst to join our team! This position will provide administrative support, process leadership, and data management to our Fleet Operations group. This person will assure the consistent production of high quality information, and support our Fleet Operations team in delivering internal and customer reporting. The perfect candidate will be personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, someone who is more apt to saying “yes” or “I will find a way”.
- Work cross functionally to gather and input data for new users and customers
- Maintain customer, user, and product fleet data across multiple enterprise data systems
- Ensure the accuracy of data relating to multiple business processes, both internally and at customer sites
- Lead and assist in the definition and implementation of enhanced business processes and operational changes involving cross functional collaboration, training, implementation and success measurement and adaption
- Communicate effectively and be comfortable requesting information from colleagues and customers.
- Understand complex relationships between data systems, and explain them to people with limited technical understanding
- Effectively present information and analysis, and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Recognize confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information and maintain such information as confidential
- Support our Business Intelligence and Reporting program
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Team player – at work, through sports, or music
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to ask questions, and follow an ambiguous problem to resolution.
- Comfort with complex, interconnected systems
- Experience using a whiteboard/chalkboard to communicate with others
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse team to gather information and manage defined processes
- Self-starter capable of working independently and organizing workflow to meet changing priorities and deadlines
- Excel experience required, exposure to pivot tables, and complex spreadsheet analysis preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics GP, JIRA, SQL preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative or business-oriented field, or equivalent
- Experience working in a business environment, either full-time or via internships
- Normal office environment
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.