InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Under the general direction of the Sr. Manager, Procurement, the Planner/Buyer will be responsible for all aspects of production planning and MRP material buying. The ideal candidate will drive planning process, ensure accuracy of MRP inputs/outputs, and negotiate and purchase production materials.
- Perform and manage the procurement of both direct and indirect material for the support of a manufacturing plan via a MPS/MRP system
- Procure and/or schedule an inbound supply chain to align with a manufacturing MPS while supporting plant inventory objectives/targets
- Ensures 100% material availability for manufacturing. Communicates with suppliers to ensure a gapless supply chain and will take the initiative to elevate issues within the supply base.
- Coordinates supply chain adjustments as production schedule changes
- Governs the complete procurement process from P/O submission to P/O receipt. Individual will ensure that purchasing documents (i.e. purchase orders), are processed completely and accurately and submitted on-time to suppliers; responsible for maintaining correct costs and integrity of P/O documents. Bi-weekly send open order reports to suppliers, ensure delivery date is accurate, update Great Plains when required
- Review each and every PO to ensure favorable PPV exists; any unfavorable PPV shall be discussed with Sr. Procurement Manager
- Administers, in conjunction with materials and QA management, internal / external supplier quality accountability via a non-conformance reporting system. Responsible for communicating non-conformances to suppliers and negotiating credits
- Monitor and report supplier on-time delivery; aggressively communicates and manages through any issues that could impact the manufacturing process and elevating concerns as necessary
- Participate in weekly Materials Review Board (MRB) meetings providing status and updates
- Daily interface with production, receiving, inspection, stockroom and accounting with necessary
- Ensures compliance with material management processes and procedures
- Other tasks and duties as necessary
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Significant experience with ERP / MRP systems and production planning tools
- Master scheduling experience in a multi- product environment
- Familiarity with purchasing a wide variety of items including: machined, sheet metal, injection molded, custom PCAs and OTS components.
- Knowledge of purchasing requirements in a FDA regulated environment
- Knowledge of best practices of materials management in a quality systems environment
- BA (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Normal office environment
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.