InTouch Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling specialist physician care anytime, anywhere. We are looking for an eager, self-starting Product Manager who is excited by the prospect of transforming healthcare delivery. The Product Owner of our Connected Devices team will lead the product development of our telehealth hardware, including autonomous robots!
We value team players who are agile enough to jump into different projects and collaborate with a variety of teams to achieve remarkable results and deliver amazing patient experiences on our FDA Class II Telehealth product lines.
Our Connected Devices enable remote patient care via the InTouch Telehealth Network; connecting care providers to patients with best-in-class, FDA-cleared products, through a secure audio-video consultation. Our devices range from autonomously navigated robots to consumer tablet devices and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions with our telemedicine software, enabling real-time acute and non-acute care across the globe.
You will serve customers, Engineering, Product Management, Clinical, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Regulatory, and senior stakeholders, who rely on us to translate customer, patient, and market needs into product requirements and quality specifications, and then deliver.
The Product Owner will seek to understand InTouch Health’s innovative telehealth business and technology and then manage and execute against a roadmap that addresses both internal stakeholders and customer needs from Connected Device perspective, focusing on FDA Cleared medical devices.
You would need to be comfortable with hardware and software, have a background in product management, ideally with experience in a highly regulated environment like medical devices. You’d have to be comfortable spending the day in an engineering lab one day, presenting to the CEO the next, and then flying to Philadelphia to run a demo with a world renowned neurologist, all the while gathering and distilling requirements, to use in collaboration with world-class engineers in an Agile-Scrum development environment.
We work hard, solve challenging problems, have fun, and change the way care is delivered.
- Collaborate with the Product Director, Clinical team and stakeholders to establish and communicate a high-level strategy and vision for the InTouch Connected Devices
- Understand how product requirements across sales, marketing, product management, clinical services, business intelligence, regulatory, and workflow-tools fit in to achieving InTouch’s overall strategic plan
- Collect and prioritize new development requests from customers and stakeholders to continuously improve InTouch’s Connected Devices offerings. Make decisions and tradeoffs optimized to meet business demands, customer, physician and patient needs
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for your Connected Devices
- Communicate InTouch Connected Devices’ product requirements, specifications and client needs to the Product Development Engineering team and acts as an advisor to the team throughout the entire product development process, through regulatory certification, and manufacturing
- Support the sales organization with scenarios to assist in establishing product value propositions, attends customer presentations, and supports the sales organization’s device related needs, including on-site customer demonstrations
- Drive Connected Devices regulatory compliance around, FDA, PHI, HIPAA and other healthcare quality system requirements
- Conduct necessary technical configuration, testing, verification and validation of new products.
- Research the Telehealth ecosystem to understand trends and key players
- Develop and/or assists with product launch messages, including web site content, product manuals sales training, customer meetings, and marketing/support materials, as well as related product training, internally and at customer sites
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Product Owner experience, ideally in an Agile (JIRA / Confluence) environment, working with hardware and software, including requirements gathering, use cases, user stories, and producing clear and concise documentation.
- Team player
- Medical Device and/or Healthcare Industry experience
- A data-driven decision maker, who is comfortable with data, analytics, and complex information, and has the ability to synthesize vast amounts of information
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and under pressure to follow through on issues
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- Normal office environment
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.