InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
Under the general direction of the Director, Medical Affairs, the Credentialing Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Director, Medical Affairs.
- Processes mail, sends mail, answers phone; types letters
- Sends and receive faxes; scans documents into credentialing folders
- Mapping applications/credentialing letters in credentialing software
- Updates/maintains expireable data in credentialing software (licensing, malpractice, board certification)
- Send completed OPPE Reports to facilities, upon request
- Adds physician data from application into credentialing software program
- Keeps physician packets current (packets sent to facilities with application)
- Coordinates with PCM accounting to process check requests for applications, dues, etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Excellent customer services skills
- Clinical, medical terminology background
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with difficult clients / situations
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in administrative assistant role
- Normal office environment
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.