InTouch Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling specialist physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are looking for an eager, self-starting VP, Sales to join our team! The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, structuring and negotiating complex, high-value custom contracts with key healthcare systems and partners in the area of Telehealth. This role will help craft strategic opportunities and partnerships for existing and new customers deploying Telehealth in the acute, post-acute, ambulatory and community-based segments. This role has broad exposure and cross functional interaction with all of the company’s business units including its sales, sales operations, marketing communications, content production, strategic alliances, legal, finance and research & development.
- Develops and executes sales plan, strategies & processes. Create strategies and pipeline for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals. Institute processes and best practices on effective customer acquisition
- Partner with Inside Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Product teams to optimize lead generation, business development, account management and support processes for top tier clients and prospects
- Expand market share. Drive customer acquisition and expand existing customer base through effective management of key strategic relationships
- Lead internal and external contract negotiations and work closely with legal teams in drafting custom contract terms and agreements
- Monitor performance through KPIs and metrics, use of budgets, targets and accurate sales forecast
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions as well as progress of sales staff in handling sales opportunities and deals
- Provide regular feedback and mentoring to team regarding performance, educational and personal development as well as professional advancement
- Coordinate with other departments on technical, business and deployment issues
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Proven leadership skills and ability to recruit and motivate sales teams
- 7+ years of IaaS/SaaS/Paas sales experience as an individual contributor and management role, including over 10 years sales management experience
- Proven track record of sales success in healthcare with multi-level, multi-disciplinary selling
- Demonstrated experience with go-to-market execution and accelerated growth strategies
- Experience creating and managing a pipeline with multiple accounts and opportunities
- Strong network of healthcare contacts at the C-Suite level
- Healthcare Sales/Consulting Experience
- MBA preferred
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options.