InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are looking for an eager, self-starting Sales Engineer to join our team! The Sales Engineer will serve as a sales support role to the strategic accounts team, will help execute sales strategies and position standards for the company’s portfolio of products and applications with enterprise customers. The ideal candidate will collaborate on developing robust technical presentations and support materials for the company’s targeted enterprise customers.
The Sales Engineer will articulate the technology vision of the organization, including the company’s telemedicine platform requirements for enterprise-wide telemedicine Solutions that will support the mission and goals of the targeted customer.
- Provide leadership on the use of new InTouch Health platform and technologies to support the organization’s sales strategies and priorities
- Provide meaningful feedback on current healthcare IT trends in the areas of telemedicine, innovation, data integration with regards to ERM’s, business intelligence, mobile computing, patient device interfaces, and competitive technical solutions
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging technologies, regulatory issues, and market factors and assist in the development of the IT sales support strategy and plan
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Seasoned IT professional with at least 10 years of progressively responsible management experience in
- a technical environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, influencing decisions and outcomes, facilitating consensus
- Ability to analyze complex technology problems and develop recommendations and solutions that
- are understood in business terms
- Working experience with Video Conferencing products such as Cisco, Polycom or Vidyo a plus
- Presents and communicates effectively at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record over several years in IT strategy delivery, and excellent awareness of the strategic goals and ability to define and influence those goals
- Experience and knowledge of best practices related to enterprise interoperability
- Advanced degree in MIS, IT, Software Engineering or related discipline preferred
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Frequent travel to Customer Sites and/or Trades Shows
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options.