InTouch Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
The Mar Com Coordinator will report to the Associate Vice President of Communications and is a key member of the marketing communications team. The marcom creative team touches all customer-facing and internal creative including, but not limited to: videos, interactive, user experience, print collateral, branding, and more. The project manager will work with internal subject matter experts as liaison with the creative team to create integrated advertising campaigns, customer case studies, white papers, brochures, product data sheets, webinars, web and video projects.
- Work cross-functionally within Marketing and other teams to coordinate, manage and track the planning, design, approval, and production of projects
- Enter projects in the departments digital workflow software solution, Kapost
- Manage, monitor and track the execution of projects from beginning to end
- Develop, update, and manage timelines and project alerts sent to team members
- Manage expectations internally regarding schedules and resourcing
- Lead post-project assessments and manage department quarterly and annual project resource and output reporting
- Assists subject matter experts through all phases of the project process
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Self-starter with excellent project and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project from start to finish
- Ability to understand the steps in any creative project and all deliverables and requirements before a project starts
- Exceptionally organized and enjoys being the point person for multiple projects
- Able to move quickly between multiple tasks and projects while keeping the big picture and small details in mind
- Someone who instinctively thinks ahead, adapts, and quickly solves problems
- Able to remain flexible, iterate, and prioritize on a daily basis
- 4-6 years professional experience in ad agency, production company or in-house creative department
- Able to communicate with management in a clear, direct manner regarding performance and roadblocks
- Normal office environment
For the qualified candidate, InTouch Health offers competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, 401(K) and stock options. InTouch Health is based in sunny and beautiful Santa Barbara, California.